The love of my life and I

Monday 18 July 2011

Be wise and verbalize!!


We all have a fear, some ridiculous and others a bit more understandable!
I've found that most people are afraid of people! We all have been in the situation where you feel threatened by someone, either they were older than you or they made you feel like they were superior to you and you are something the cat just dragged in!

This fear of people leads to us being afraid of saying what we feel, thus we all think that we cannot verbalize our feelings so we simply keep them to ourselves!

I remember as a young child I never use to say when I was feeling sad, 'cause I thought it was being bad or that I will get into trouble for saying something that was not in check with my parents (or made them seem like bad parents). I was so afraid of telling them how I feel that when something did push me to the edge I would over exaggerate and do things that made the smallest situation worse, as you can imagine my parents were completely confused as to think how the hell i got to such a complete outburst of rage! And so later on I came to realize that the sadness I never got to express turned into rage and that got me into even more trouble!

I want to inspire you
So all I am trying to say is that you have the right to verbalize your feeling of sadness!

Peace to you!

5 comments:

  1. I like it!! Inspiring, thought provoking, and true... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I had to really dig deep to tell that story though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!! :)



    Me and my smileys(rolling eyes)!!

    ReplyDelete