The love of my life and I

Monday 18 July 2011

Love that found me

Love is something we all take for granted! we don't see the value of it. Its like we are blind to the fact that without love you and I will never survive life!

I am so happy and so privileged to be able to say that I am loved by so many people! I have people who care so much about me, but this is not about the love one brother has for another! This is about the love that a man has for a woman!

I am seen as a beautiful young woman by the guy I call my boyfriend (Bjorn<many things will be said about him>)  he treats me like a princess like even though I use to be a (what people of this world call) "bad" person. He does not see my faults like everyone else does!

It truly gives me hope for the future and for what is a head of us! He is the one that can make me feel better when I think that this world is just one huge ass messed up place and I (the use to be messed up one) have a place in it! I can make a difference and he makes me believe in myself and what i am capable of!!

I want to tell all of you ladies out there that if you are looking for a man look for one like this! (not mine he is taken) and treasure what you have believe me it only comes around once in a lifetime, to give you the once in a lifetime experience!

Peace !
x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I look forward to getting to know you more!!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, I'm so glad you found him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Victoria, its just what i see! and i am really happy to have a newly acquainted friend! @just me, i am really i have found him too~

    ReplyDelete