The love of my life and I

Thursday 28 July 2011

You are Worthy

'You can't possibly think its real do you??' Words that was spoken to me by someone I called a father, by someone who was supposed to look after me who was supposed to protect me from all the bad people and the bad things of life!

Let me explain, those words were a reply to me telling my 'dad' that he is supposed to love me and what he is doing is wrong, to this day these 8 words haunt me, because at a young age he made me believe I was worth nothing, especially not his so called love! And I always believed him, I always thought that I am not worth being loved by anybody.

Its a sad case I think that so many people believe this! And if you are one of those people who believed this your entire life its one big lie and you are worth so much! Your worth in actual fact cannot be measured by gold or silver or even platinum! You were given to parents for a short while by God so that you can be a blessing to other people not just them! You were entrusted into their arms and they were supposed to treasure you!
Only remember this: YOU ARE WORTHY IF IT WAS NEVER SAID TO YOU I WANT YOU TO KNOW, GRIP AND UNDERSTAND THIS FACT BECAUSE NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!!

a loving thought
x

No comments:

Post a Comment